♥ Mia Heart Beating ♥

My photo
♥ Holla. Call me Dya. Just wanna drop some thoughts and as what u can see, i'm recording my journey here. Well I'm just an ordinary person, simple, lovable (annoying sometimes) and u guys are very welcome to be my friends. Single, but not available. Taken, but not possessed. Have a nice day!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Everyone is happy!

Salaam..


Sorry. It has been a while since I’ve posted something in my blog. Busy sangat ke dengan PSM? Nope. Haha. What? You all ingat I'm that 'rajin' to spend the whole day writing PSM? Definitely not. Cuma dalam seminggu kami akan buat discussion sesama sendiri dan jumpa Prof Amran to show some progress. Setakat ini semuanya baik-baik saja. Aktiviti seharian saya masih macam biasa. Kalau tak ke kelas, berkepit je lah dengan perempuan itu, Nadiah Hakimah. And I'm planning to renovate my room, Insyaallah dalam seminggu dua lagi. Owh Rajin, datanglah kepadaku!

By the way, have you ever felt so down? Disappointed? Or at some point, disgusted? Yup I did. Bukan sekali, but over and over again some evil beings have whispered that I should not sacrifice so much for those who never seem to appreciate things that I do for them. Sometimes I got swayed by the whispers. Buat apa nak tolong orang kalau hati kita sakit? Betul tak? But then I realized it’s good to help people. If they don’t appreciate it, Allah does. Kena ikhlas. And don't put high expectations on humans, even on someone you have known for over 10 years. Don't ever do that. Sebab bila kita mengharap sesuatu dari orang yang kita tolong, kita akan mula mengungkit dan tidak ikhlas. Pahala pun tak dapat. Betul tak? Rugi.

Kadang-kadang kita elok hidup tak kacau orang. Pun ada orang tak puas hati buat jahat dengan kita. Perlu ke kita balas? Please. Don't put yourself on the same level as them. We need to remind ourself over and over again, "If they do evil things, I still need to do good things. The evil will get their punishment. The good will receive their rewards too." In the end, this is what it means by doing something because of Allah. If we always think like that, no humans can make our life miserable as everything we do is for Allah. Allah is The Greatest. No matter how bad the situation is, try to plant in your mind that everything happens for a reason. Remember that Allah has said that semua yang jadi ada Hikmah behind them. As long as the bad experience doesn’t kill you, it will make you stronger. All you need to do is to get back up on your feet, be very patient and always do the best for your future.

OK? Good.


Hahaha.. enough with me already. How about you? I believe that if we give our best to achieve something, we will achieve it, unless Allah have something greater in store for us. Insyallah.


No comments:

Post a Comment