♥ Mia Heart Beating ♥

My photo
♥ Holla. Call me Dya. Just wanna drop some thoughts and as what u can see, i'm recording my journey here. Well I'm just an ordinary person, simple, lovable (annoying sometimes) and u guys are very welcome to be my friends. Single, but not available. Taken, but not possessed. Have a nice day!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

Salam. Well this gonna be my second post for this year. Masih belum terlewat rasanya untuk saya ucap selamat tahun baru kepada semua. Kan. So, Happy New Year everyone!


I can’t believe that it is already 2012(cubit pipi sendiri). Time moves really fast kan. And I’m gonna be 24 this year? What?? Owh I still can’t believe it. Rasa macam baru semalam terkinja-kinja dengan Nobi tengok konsert band Bunga Matahari(I won’t forget that part.haha). Riang-ria melepak lepas habis sekolah, tengok wayang ramai-ramai. Macam baru semalam jejak kaki ke UTM, jumpa kawan baru dan teruja dengar kuliah pertama. Jiwa remaja tu ada lagi. Segar lagi. Tak sangka secepat ini waktu berlalu. Mak pesan lepas ni tolonglah buang perangai budak-budak tu. No more bantal busuk. No more jerit-jerit mengigau tengah malam. Bangun pagi kena buat sarapan sendiri. =p

Bila baca entry yang lepas-lepas, saya tergelak sendiri. Malu sendiri. Beremosi je lebih. Tapi tak nak padam sebab semua tu jadi bukti betapa melalui penulisan banyak mematangkan saya. Everybody makes mistakes. Same goes to me. Because if u are making mistakes, then u are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing urself, changing urself, changing ur world. U're doing things u've never done before, and more importantly, u’re doing something.

So, what are u planning to do during year of 2012? I have written on my previous post that I’ll share some of my stuff with u all. I have lots in mind. Lots. And I hate it when I cannot plan what I’m gonna do this year. I have too many things to do which I simply don’t know how everything will turn out to be. I am a planner and I usually have a plan laid out for this year. Sometimes things follow the plan and sometimes they don’t, but at least I would have a clear flow on how this year is gonna turn out to be.

Short list yang mampu dibuat setakat ni :

1. My final semester

2. My PSM

3. My graduation!!

4. My first full-time job

Wow. It seems like this year will be the most hectic year of my life. And most probably one of the biggest event in my life is going to happen this year too. Insyaallah. So, should I be happy, excited, scared or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment