♥ Mia Heart Beating ♥

My photo
♥ Holla. Call me Dya. Just wanna drop some thoughts and as what u can see, i'm recording my journey here. Well I'm just an ordinary person, simple, lovable (annoying sometimes) and u guys are very welcome to be my friends. Single, but not available. Taken, but not possessed. Have a nice day!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Exhausted

Salam. Holla! Hey ya beautiful people. How u guys doing? Doa saya moga semua dalam keadaan sihat dan ceria selalu. Aaaah I know. I know. I’m sorry for the absence from the blogging world - AGAIN. Well, I am in the middle of final exams week right now. Alhamdulillah, Allah helped me a lot to go through these tough times. VIVA baru selesai pagi tadi. Syukur saya lulus dan dah boleh proceed with the next stages. 

Oh my god. I’m so tired. Very tired. Damn tired. These few weeks have been really tough on me. I am only taking 4 classes and also, ‘Darling Studio’. But most of them are extremely painful courses. Why? Because every single course have tons of homework, tons of projects and tons of things to study. I did not procrastinate – I tried to do almost everything on time, and it results in not having enough time to rest, since I spend every single day trying to finish up the homework that is given that week and the projects. The workload is endless hingga saya tak ada masa nak berlibur bersama kawan-kawan. I swear its true.

Hmmm.. These few recent events, I really feel like Allah has chose them for me. He has chosen the best path for me. Alhamdulillah.. Setiap yang berlaku pasti ada hikmah.

Today is Friday. Dan untuk sem ini, semuanya hampir selesai. I got two more paper to go next week. Dan untuk hari ini sumpah saya tak mahu buat apa-apa. I can feel my whole body is screaming “I’m tired!! Let me rest!” Kesian kan? Maka untuk menuruti permintaan tangan, kaki, tulang belakang, punggung, kepala hotak, jiwa, jasmani dan rohani, saya putuskan untuk terbaring terbongkang tergolek saja di rumah pada malam ini.

Guys actually I really want to share a lot of things, but too little time kan. Lepas dah selesai segalanya, Insyaallah saya akan kembali berblogging. Wish me luck ya! And to all SBWians, all the best to u guys! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment